Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The time has come...

...to climb back on the diet wagon.

The weight's been creeping on, and I'm finally motivated enough (I hope!) to get back on track with the diet before I undo all my good work.

I'm sticking with the Slimming World plan (because it works!), but I can't afford to go to the weekly group, so I'm going it alone. You, my blogging buddies, will be my virtual slimming club!

So, I've made a small financial investment, having bought a set of bathroom scales. No going back now! Yesterday was day one, so I weighed myself in the morning. Monday will be official weigh-in day.

I don't like targets and goals and other things that set me up to fail, but my 40th birthday is just under 6 months away... Fat and forty? That's what I'm hoping to avoid...

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'm with you all the way............
You KNOW you can do it!!

Wed Jan 28, 09:50:00 am  
Blogger Chris said...

(Just don't take any notice of the picture on the right!)

Wed Jan 28, 09:51:00 am  
Blogger Judy said...

Good for you Jo. I started again in Nov and have lost 1st 7lbs so far. I have diet blog on here called 'Losing It' and my cousin Penny, daughter Jacky encourage (or critisize!) each other as they also 'diet' blog. I will add your Less Is Me to my blog list and keep an eye on you! I am following WW.
Have you heard of Curves?
http://www.curves.com/
I joined a couple of weeks ago - only takes half an hour and I enjoy it, not time to get bored. £29 a month with direct debit. They have 30day free offer on at the moment.

Good Luck, you've done it before so you CAN do it again.
x

Wed Jan 28, 02:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home