Friday, December 21, 2007

Pre-Christmas Update

Week Twelve
Weight lost: 2lbs

Week Thirteen
Weight lost: 1½lbs

Weight lost so far: 1 stone 12lbs

Equivalent to: 10% of my original weight

So, this was my first target. I've got too much to lose to set my final target (and each half stone is a good milestone to aim for). It was good to get to this before Christmas, but I'm going to relax and enjoy the festive season, so I might need to work a little bit to get back here in the new year. But hopefully just a little - I'm not planning on going too mad and undoing all my good work!

It's fair to say that I'm very proud of myself, and so happy that I've turned a corner and am totally committed to getting all the weight off once and for all. Although I've got a way to go, I'm still feeling like this is just the beginning - the initial enthusiasm hasn't worn off. Mostly this is down to how easy the Slimming World plan is. It's no hardship, so there's no reason not to follow it for as long as I need to. Plus, I'm feeling healthier and my clothes are looser - why wouldn't I want that to get better and better?

Thanks so much for all your messages of support. I'm really glad I started this blog - though I've missed a few weeks, it really has been a part of keeping me motivated (and 'accountable').

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all of you.

2 Comments:

Blogger petercmoore said...

HOORAY! Well done so far.

And you really are looking slimmer and healthier.

Which is nice.

Now - I just need to steel myself up to doing the same thing...

Fri Dec 21, 12:18:00 pm  
Blogger chux said...

now you are making me feel bad! I'm gonna have to kick myself in the pants to make a similar commitment.

I can't do the gym thing it wont work for me. i need a reason for exercise, i wont just go and do it, i'm not that disciplined.

I am proud of you for this, dont let yourself slide. I'm still keeping an eye on your progress even from down here in Bexhill!

all the best!

Thu Dec 27, 01:58:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home