Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Progress

So, I've reached my first major milestone - 1 stone. And it feels like it's been pretty easy to get here, so there's nothing to stop me going all the way.

I took the plunge and joined a gym last week. I've been twice already and will be going again tomorrow after work. At the moment I'm sure that going at least three times a week is completely doable. I'm really enjoying getting a bit active.

I also got on (and rode!) my bike last week, for the first time in about 13 years!

5 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

A stone in 6 weeks - that's brilliant Jo. Judy

Wed Oct 31, 08:17:00 am  
Blogger petercmoore said...

Yes, that's fantastic.

Beware the gym and the exercise - it can become addictive! Which is no bad thing if you're getting fitter.

Wed Oct 31, 09:55:00 am  
Blogger kittycakes said...

Hurray! \o/

Well done, Jo! I'm impressed!

Wed Oct 31, 10:14:00 am  
Blogger jomoore said...

Thanks, all. Don't worry, I'll stop being smug about it any minute now!

Wed Oct 31, 10:36:00 am  
Blogger chux said...

nice one - just caught up with all your post on this!!

fantastic, you are inspiring me!!! gonna eat breaded everything now - ha ha

well done on the stone......enjoy the excercise

Thu Nov 01, 01:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home